Saturday, May 4, 2013

An Apology

so I think it's safe to say that I am the worst at this, because I hardly ever blog, which really does makes me a bit of a grade One A-Hole! 
But this is a new leaf, I am truly going to try harder and blog more and try (hopefully not unsuccessfully) to blog much more often than I ever have done. xx


I have found out in just writing this short sentence that, since leaving the wonder-full world of school my spelling has slid down a slippery slope of unknowns and life's confusions, so steep that words such as wonderful and delicious are clinging on for dear life in the hope that I won't turn into a complete Guppy!



My dear friends Iona and Tara and I are all travelling the globe this year in search of some warm weather, sunny smiles, beautiful photographs and foreign boys (wink wink) in the hope that we might find a bit of ourselves that we didn't know was there.

Although we are not all travelling together, we will all travel together through our blog. This is our plan.


So before we set off, lets gear ourselves for some scrummy adventures, filled with lots of un-Australian sand and Pommy tea!



I say, Pip Pip!



P.s I leave you with a wonderful moment from pretty in pink....






No comments:

Post a Comment